My Canadian Pharmacy is a certified Canadian pharmacy selling medications for various conditions. Now you do not need to leave the house to buy the necessary medicines. Instead, you can purchase everything you need on http://occupyhealthcare.net.
Every month we serve more than 270,000 customers. You can choose products on the site and buy them online. We offer a range of more than 5000 items. Our website also contains recommendations for the use of medicines.
Using our search bar, you can find the right medicines in the shortest possible time. Our consultants can always help you and order medicines that are temporarily out of stock.
For many years, we are engaged in selling brand-name and generic drugs. Today, our ever-expanding range includes more than 50,000 drugs, including rare and expensive pharmaceutical products. Here you can buy drugs used in oncology, endocrinology, gynecology, cardiology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology, as well as products for patient care and many others.
Prices in My Canadian Pharmacy are lower than in your local pharmacies because we source drugs from large distributors in large quantities. Accordingly, they give us big discounts, and we, in turn, can set low prices for our customers. Besides, our store has an assortment of not only expensive drugs but also cheap analogues. Therefore, our prices are lower. And everyone can afford to buy medicines from our website. Bear in mind that we offer periodic discounts. Accordingly, it is possible to make the price even more affordable.
When choosing a pharmacy, the important point is the quality of the pharmaceutical products presented in the catalog of medicines. It directly depends on the suppliers of medications. If the goods are purchased from verified sellers with appropriate licenses, you can be sure that the medicines are not prohibited for sale, not overdue, and meet international standards.
Who supplies drugs to My Canadian Pharmacy?
Paying particular attention to the quality of the goods, our company cooperates with reliable suppliers only. They all have a valid license for the wholesale trade in medicines. Quality control of medicines is provided by contracts between our company and suppliers of goods.
Agreement between our pharmacy and drug supplier is based on the following:
- The supplier of drugs and the pharmacy are operating according to statutory requirements in the pharmaceutical industry;
- The quality system developed and implemented with the supplier of the goods is constantly being improved, new measures are being taken to preserve the reliability of medicines;
- The supplier must adhere to proper conditions for storage and transportation of medicines and other pharmaceutical products (temperature, light, humidity and other environmental indicators must comply with manufacturers’ instructions);
- The pharmacy has the necessary equipment for the preservation of drugs and medical products, temperature control;
- Temperature control is constantly monitored in the pharmacy warehouse, during the transportation of goods from the manufacturing plant to the warehouse, and from the warehouse to the customer’s address;
- My Canadian Pharmacy may request information on the results of monitoring temperature storage and transportation of medicines from the quality control and quality assurance department. In this case, the representative of the supplier provides certified copies of temperature monitoring protocols within 2 days.
These activities help to ensure the storage and delivery of pharmaceutical products in the conditions specified by the manufacturer.
Visit our online pharmacy and ensure that buying prescription drugs from Canada is simple and convenient!